The University of Wollongong offers a range of research scholarships and awards to eligible international higher degree research students. The studentships are available for pursuing a research program.
Both domestic and international students can apply for these endowments. The studentships are awarded to study all the subjects offered by the university.
The University of Wollongong is a research-intensive university with an outstanding reputation for its learning environments across a broad range of disciplines.
University or Organization: University of Wollongong
Course Level: Research program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Both domestic and international students
The program can be taken in Australia
Application Deadline: 17 October 2021
- The University of Wollongong offers a range of HDR degree options for graduates.
- The doctoral program includes the Ph.D., Ph.D. (Integrated) and professional doctorate degrees. They also offer the new research training pathway, the Master of Research MRes.
- The Ph.D. (Integrated) is a four-year program comprising one year of coursework (with a qualifying grade) and three years thesis.
Nationality: Both domestic and international students can apply for these endowments.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree with First Class Honours or equivalent results. To apply for a research masters degree, the minimum standard for the honors year typically honors 2:1.
- Language Requirement: All students are required to meet the UOW English language requirement for their course. Results in major international tests are accepted, including IELTS, TOEFL, Pearsons, and Cambridge.
Benefit: The UOW HDR opportunities are in the form of allowances to assist candidates in meeting their living costs while they undertake their research. They can include annual stipends, living allowances and tuition fee costs.