With the purpose of providing learning opportunities to talented students, the University of New South Wales is awarding AMP Capital Infrastructure International Scholarship in Australia.
The grant is available for those brilliant aspirants from all over the globe who will undertake the master’s degree coursework in term 1, 2020,
Worthy opportunity for international students
User Review( votes)
The University of New South Wales has the highest median ATAR and attracts the highest number of top 500 students. It offers bachelor, master and doctoral degrees and ranked 2nd in New South Wales according to the 2018 QS World University Rankings.
Why at the University of New South Wales? While studying at this university, candidates can get a careers database and advice on how to enter certain sectors and professions. It encourages students to think critically and examine their role in the world.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: $15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: All nationalities
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in Finance, Financial Analysis or Commerce (Finance)
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant must have to be commencing full-time postgraduate coursework study in the Master degree program in the described fields at the university in Term 1, 2020.
How to Apply
If you are want to join this educational program then you are demanded to take affirmation in the postgraduate degree coursework at the University of New South Wales. After being enlisted, candidates can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the copy of passport/ID, copies of transcripts/diplomas, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV, resume and standardized test scores.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for this studentship, aspirants are required to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: Claimants are needed to provide evidence of your English proficiency to study at UNSW.
Benefits: The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to $15,000.