Highly motivated students who are looking for financial support in Australia, for them here is a great opportunity to apply for the UNSW Business School Honours Scholarship. The grant is open for both domestic and international students.
The aim of The grant is to encourage students to undertake an Honours Program offered by participating Schools in the UNSW Business School.
The studentship will be awarded $5,000.
User Review( vote)
The UNSW Business School is a powerhouse of business education and research in the Asia Pacific region. Its mission is to be a globally engaged, high impact and academically rigorous business school that enhances practice through leading-edge research.
Why study at UNSW Business School? The School provides world-class education, substantial career opportunities, extensive industry connections, and a vibrant student community. It also develops intelligent leaders who thrive on new technologies and global career opportunities.
Application Deadline: February 23, 2020
- University or Organization: UNSW Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Honours Degree
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and International students are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: award is awarded to pursue Honours degree program in the UNSW Business School.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for consideration:
- Must be undertaking a relevant Honours program offered by a participating School in the UNSW Business School
- No residency requirements
- Please note that those who applied in Term 1, 2019 are not eligible to re-apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, students have to take admission to the honours degree program at the UNSW. After being enrolled, you will have to submit the applications online.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit a current, up-to-date certified transcript, letter of completion, submit two copies of the Term 1 2020 UNSW Business School Honours Academic Referees Form (click here for link) and one copy of this form to EACH of your referees.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If you are applying to UNSW, you will need to meet the English language requirements
The studentship will be awarded $5,000 (available for 1 year).