The University of New South Wales Business School is offering Scholarships for high performing international students who are applying to an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program offered by UNSW Business School.
The University of New South Wales is an Australian public research university located in the Sydney suburb of Kensington.
User Review( votes)
All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
- Applications Deadline: December 09, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: $5,000 available for Duration of program (minimum)
- Nationality: The Scholarships is available for International students
- Number of Scholarships: Scholarships will be awarded in two categories and the number of scholarships available for students commencing in Term 1, 2019 are as follows:
1. Undergraduate: 10 undergraduate scholarships available at $5,000 per annum for the minimum duration of the program paid against tuition fees.
2. Postgraduate: 10 postgraduate scholarships available at $10,000 per annum for the minimum duration of the program paid against tuition fees.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available to International students.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- International only (who are not a permanent resident of Australia/Australian Citizen)
- Any UNSW undergraduate (single/dual) or postgraduate (Master) coursework degree program offered by UNSW Business School, excluding those offered by AGSM.
- Must have received an offer of admission* and be commencing an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program offered by UNSW Business School.
- Undergraduate applicants must have completed an assessable Senior Secondary School qualification immediately prior to commencing study at UNSW and not have undertaken prior tertiary study.
- Not be in receipt of the UNSW Business School International Pathways Award.
- Must be commencing full-time studies in Term 1, 2019
*Offers of admission must be one of the following:
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing in Term 1 2019.
English Language Requirements: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
How to Apply: Each applicant will be assessed on their ability to demonstrate:
- Academic Merit
- Leadership skills (school, workplace or community)
- Extra-curricular activities (sporting, cultural activities, volunteer/work experience)
- Aptitude and commitment to studying a degree in the UNSW Business School