The UNSW Sydney is providing $1,000 travel scholarships to selected UNSW students wishing to undertake global mobility programs.
The purpose of this scholarship is to encourage UNSW students to participate in global mobility programs that fall outside the formal exchange program. These programs include intensive courses, summer/winter exchange courses, practicum’s (research placements), unpaid internships and conferences.
- Application Deadline: October 11, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study undergraduate or postgraduate
- Study Subject: Scholarship is available for all disciplines of academic study.
- Scholarship Award: The Office of the Pro-Vice-Chancellor (International) is providing $1,000 travel scholarships to selected UNSW students wishing to undertake global mobility programs.
- Nationality: The scholarship is available to international students.
- Number of scholarship: 10 Scholarship(s) available for one semester
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Local and international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Entrance Requirement: Open to both local and international students who:
- Are currently enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate full degree program at UNSW. Students taking program leave are not eligible
- Have the equivalent of a credit average or above
- Are completing a global mobility program (as listed above)
- Have not previously received funding under a UNSW Short-term Mobility Program Scholarship
- Are not receiving funding under a UNSW Short-term Mobility Program Scholarship or Australian Government Scholarship (e.g., Asia Bound or New Colombo Plan) for the program listed in the scholarship application
- Are not receiving PRSS Conference Travel Funds
- Are not participating in a formal semester/yearlong exchange either before or after the program
How to Apply: All applicants must complete and submit the application form for consideration by the scholarship panel by 11 October 2018. The university will aim to inform all candidates if their application has been considered successful. All unsuccessful candidates will be written to after this date.
The University must support and validate your application for it to be considered by the scholarship panel. The mode of applying is online.