The University of Wollongong is offering International Student Accommodation Scholarships in Australia.
The University of Wollongong is a research-intensive university with an outstanding reputation for its learning environments across a broad range of disciplines. UOW is an international network of campuses and regional learning centre’s.
- Application Deadline: Closed for 2021
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: Up to $5,000 in scholarships may be awarded each year, providing candidates of sufficient merit are available
- Number of Awards: Number not given.
- Nationality: International and Australian Students can apply for these endowments.
- The award can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International and Australian Students can apply for these endowments
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for an International Student Accommodation Scholarship, you need to do two things:
- Apply and accept your offer to study at UOW in 2021 to receive your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE).
- Apply to live in a UOW residence in 2021 (you’ll need to pay a $26 application fee to do this)
- How to Apply: The Number of Awards available is limited, so UOW recommend that to apply early to avoid missing out.
- UOW be sending out accommodation and scholarship offers from 22 October 2018, and you’ll have until 2 November 2018 to accept the offer. If unable to accept the offer by 2 November, please contact UOW Accommodation Services to discuss more options.
- To accept the offer of accommodation, need to pay a residential pre-payment fee of $500. This counts towards the cost of accommodation in 2021 and is non-refundable. If aren’t able to have your visa granted before the start of the accommodation contract, the pre-payment may be refunded.
- International Student Accommodation scholarship will automatically be applied to your accommodation account in spring session 2021.