The Uppsala University is inviting the aspirants to apply for the President’s Club program for the academic year 2020/21 in Sweden.
This educational award is available for the international applicants who will commence the master’s degree program at the university.
Nice offer for international students in Sweden.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1477, Uppsala University is an international research university located in Sweden. It enables you to gain foundation knowledge in a subject area that matches your professional and personal interests.
Why at Uppsala University? While studying at this university, students may have gained some practical experience in a professional role after earning their master’s degree.
Application Deadline: February 3, 2020
- University: Uppsala University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s program
- Award: Cost of tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing Master’s program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must demonstrate academic talent and show interest in belonging to an educational milieu.
- Students can only be awarded the Uppsala University President’s Club Scholarship if a programme at Uppsala University is chosen as the first priority.
- You must have applied for the Master’s programme before the University Admissions deadline.
- You must meet the entrance requirements for the programme you applied to and application fee and supporting documents must have been received before the deadline to University Admissions.
- The programme must be delivered on campus. The grant is not available for distance learning programmes or programmes partially taught at other universities outside Sweden.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Your application ID from www.universityadmissions.se must be noted on the application form.
- Supporting Documents: No extra documents need to be sent. We will use the documentation you submit with your programme application on www.universityadmissions.se.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a bachelor’s degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The university will provide the cost of tuition, but not living expenses for programmes offered during the current admission round and commencing 31 August 2020.