With the motive of supporting the education of excellent students in Australia, the University of Queensland is announcing the UQ Business, Economics, and Law (BEL) Relocation Bursary for the session 2021/2022. The bursary is open for international students.
The programme supports students who want to start undergraduate and postgraduate coursework at the University of Queensland.
The bursary will provide $3,000 for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework. In addition to this, it is designed to assist students with the costs associated with relocation.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland is one of Australia’s leading universities that provide many undergraduates, associate, master, PhD, and higher doctorate degrees. It is ranked as one of the most reputable universities in the world.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The university offers a range of study options and provides a world-class experience for its students. Here students get the support that they need to turn their ideas and dreams into reality.
Application Deadline: November 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Awards: $3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Postgraduate coursework in Business, Economics, and Law.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- International students already in Australia and living outside the state of Queensland.
- Students who have received an offer for a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program and who are commencing students at UQ.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of academic excellence.
- Must not simultaneously hold another bursary and/or tuition-fee scholarship award.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this bursary program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Queensland. After being registered, you must submit an online application form by the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a CV /resume, academic certificates, transcripts and you will need to demonstrate evidence of current residence by the address provided in the bursary application and current studies in Australia.
- Admission Requirements: For getting enrolled, you must have to meet the entry requirement of the undergraduate or postgraduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The University of Queensland will offer BEL Relocation Bursary of $3,000 that is paid in one lump sum amount only. The Bursary is designed to assist with the costs associated with relocation.