The aim of education is the knowledge not of facts but of values. That’s why, to give students extraordinary knowledge, the University of Queensland is furnishing the UQ Economics Scholarship in Australia.
A good opportunity for Sri Lankan participants in Australia
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland is Australia’s fifth oldest university, colloquially known as a sandstone university. It was established by the state parliament and now situated as an Australian public research university.
Why at the University of Queensland? At UQ, the candidates have a variety of degree level course across the huge range of disciplines. It provides the best teaching facilities and an education which help participants to build a bright future.
- University or Organization: The University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate course
- Award: Covers 50% of the tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Sri Lanka
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: 30 November for semester 1 and 30 April for semester 2
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Sri Lankan candidates are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for pursuing an undergraduate (Bachelor of Economics, Bachelor of Politics, Philosophy and Economics (Honours) and Bachelor of Advanced Finance and Economics (Honours)) and postgraduate degree program in the field of Business and Economics at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The participants must receive an offer to study a bachelor or master degree program at UQ.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants have to be enrolling in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, they can complete the online application form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates have to submit a resume/CV, personal motivational statement, one reference letter in English, and language ability proof.
- Admission Requirements: For a bachelor degree program, qualification equivalent to Australian year 12 is necessary. Similarly, for a master’s degree, an undergraduate degree is required.
- Language Requirement: The participants have to demonstrate their English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test. But only if their national language is not English.
Benefits: The educational bursary will cover the 50% amount of the tuition fees.