Yearning to get higher education in Australia? Good News! The University of Queensland is offering Future Fuels PhD funding for International Students in Australia.
The program is open for the high performing aspirants from Australia and all around the world to pursue a higher degree by research for the academic year 2020-2021.
Great opportunity for students from Australia and all around the world
User Review( vote)
The University of Queensland is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions that ranked in the world’s top 50 universities. UQ is committed to excellence in learning experiences and outcomes for its students.
Why at the University of Queensland? At UQ, the students will have a variety of degree level courses and the presence of experienced teachers or researchers. It will provide many funding and educational opportunities for its participants.
Application Deadline: September 16, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Higher degree by research
- Award: $27,596 a top-up of $6,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from Australia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Higher degree by research in Engineering and Computing
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be graduating from a recognized university or institution. Applicant must be interested in applying for the higher degree by research in the field of Engineering and Computing at the University of Queensland for the academic year 2020-2021. Applicants must be assessed by the Graduate School as meeting all conditions for admission to the research higher degree program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being a part of this program, aspirants are requisite to take admission to a higher degree by research at the University of Queensland. After being registered, claimants can apply for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the academic cv, the academic transcript for all post-secondary study undertaken, award certificates/tetramers for all completed post-secondary study, a copy of your passport and contact details from two referees who can best comment on your prior research experience.
- Admission Requirements: To meet the minimum entry requirements for an undergraduate program at UQ, you need to complete Queensland Year 12, achieve the program’s minimum entry score, satisfy the program’s subject prerequisites and successfully complete any program-specific application requirements.
- Language Requirements: In order to study at UQ, students have to demonstrate English language proficiency by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: Each candidate will get the amount worth up to $27,596 per annum, indexed annually, and a top-up of $6,000 per annum for covering living expenses.