The bursary is available to support those brilliant students from Indonesia who wish to further their postgraduate studies in UQ’s Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences (HASS).
The University of Queensland is considered to be one of Australasia’s leading universities. It offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher doctorate degrees and consistently ranked first for business administration, veterinary medicine and life sciences.
Why at the University of Queensland? While studying at this university, candidates can get advice and a range of services to empower them with the skills and knowledge to plan for their future career and successfully transition from student into professional.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: Up to $10,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Indonesian students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from Indonesia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, Education
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicant must have successfully completed undergraduate studies, have received an unconditional offer for a HASS postgraduate program and be commencing study at UQ in Semester 1, 2020.
How to Apply
If you are excited towards this educational bursary then you are advised to take affirmation in the postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Queensland. After being enlisted, seekers can submit the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will be asked for a statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: All applicants must demonstrate that they have met our English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
Benefits: The bursary will be awarded worth up to $10,000 per year.