Are looking the way to gain higher education by research? With Kathleen Campbell-Brown Scholarship at the University of Queensland, you can achieve your educational goal.
Great offer to get a higher degree by research in Australia with study fund.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland is a research-intensive institution in Australia. It is Australia’s fifth oldest university. UQ delivers world-class education and knowledge leadership, and it ranked as one of Australia’s best research universities.
Why at the University of Queensland? Choosing to pursue a higher degree by research at UQ is an excellent opportunity to receive support and guidance for a successful career. UQ provides undergraduate and postgraduate learning opportunities for students nationally and internationally.
Application Deadline: 20 September 2019
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Higher Degree by Research (HDR)
- Award: $11,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from any nationalities are eligible to apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for HDR program in Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences study areas offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants must meet all the following to be eligible:
- Higher Degree by Research candidates in the field of French studies.
- Grant holders are encouraged to incorporate research-related travel into their research plan.
- To be eligible, the applicant must apply for admission within the next Graduate School competitive Scholarship round for RQ1 2020 commencement and be successful in receiving the UQ Graduate School (base/living) Scholarship (UQGSS).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the Kathleen Campbell-Brown Award, the applicant must apply for admission in Higher Degree by Research (HDR) program at UQ Graduate School.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit required documents including Academic CV, Academic transcript, Award certificates/testamurs, Evidence of English language proficiency, a copy of your Passport, Contact details from two referees. Upload all documents as PDF files and use the naming convention – LAST-NAME_firstname_document-name.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must also have at least 1 supervisor from the School of Languages and Cultures.
- Language Requirement: Before you begin the application process for an HDR program at UQ, applicants must meet all the English language proficiency requirements which valid at the commencement date
The total study fund package of the UQ GSS and Kathleen Campbell-Brown Scholarship will equal approx $38,596 per annum. Also, the award of a UQGSS of $27,596 per annum (2019 rate) indexed annually.