Grants always appreciate a candidate’s educational progress in academic programs. Maintaining this in a sense, the University of Queensland provides Low emission iron and steelmaking using hydrogen to pre-reduce lump iron ore program for excellent students who want to make their future bright.
The program aims to provide an amazing grant option to excellent domestic and international students who want to start postgraduate research at the University of Queensland. The scholarship winners will be received an amount of $32,192 per annum for the academic year 2023-2024.
UQ Low Emission Iron and Steelmaking Using Hydrogen to Pre-reduce Lump Iron Ore Scholarship, Australia
Great chance to study in Australia with financial support.
User Review( votes)
Based in 1909, the University of Queensland is Australia’s fifth-oldest public research university. It offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher-decorate degrees to students worldwide. It is committed to providing high-quality research-led education and a teaching climate. UQ is ranked second nationally by excellence in research and equal to second in Australia.
Why study at the University of Queensland? UQ is a research institute that enables advanced conceptions that benefit the planet. It possesses experts with the same passion for greatness in education as the students at Queensland. The university produces complete support services and direction programs so that you can appreciate the best possible study knowledge at the university. Thorough and high-quality instruction is integrated into the programs at UQ, which ultimately connects students to more options.
Application Deadline: 6th March 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: Engineering
- Course Level: Postgraduate research (HDR)
- Award: $32,192 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in Postgraduate research degree in engineering offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They have to prove they are prepared for PhD study:
- Have completed some research experience
- Have completed an approved university degree and
- Can meet the English language requirements.
- Master of Philosophy (or another research master’s degree); or
- Bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honors class IIA or equivalent.
- Before submitting an application candidates should check their eligibility for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must sign up on the university’s online portal and complete the application process. After that, candidates are automatically considered for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to provide the following documents:
- Academic curriculum vitae (CV)/résumé
- Academic transcript
- Degree certificate
- English language documents
- References/letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from any recognized university and must meet entry requirements for UQ’s Higher Degrees by Research.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- TOEFL IBT – 87
- IELTS – 7.0
- IELTS – 6.5
The University of Queensland will provide an amount of $32,192 per annum (2023 rate), indexed annual Living stipend, and Tuition fees for 3.5 years with the possibility of 1 extension in line with UQ and RTP Scholarship Policy.