The University of Queensland (UQ) Node of the Centre for the History of Emotions is happy to announce Postdoctoral Visiting Fellowships in English Literature and Art History for a period of up to ten weeks. Fellowships are awarded to Australian nationals or permanent residents.
The University of Queensland (UQ) is a research-intensive institution in the top 50 universities worldwide, offering choice and opportunity in undergraduate and postgraduate learning.
Students must have achieved an entry level OP minimum of 11 or the equivalent if originating from another Australian state or territory or for continuing students has a GPA of at least 4.0.
- Applications Deadline: November 30, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to study Postdoctoral research programs.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in English Literature and Art History.
- Scholarship Award: The fellowship includes a stipend of up to AUD10, 000 to cover living expenses.
- Nationality: Fellowships are awarded to Australian nationals or permanent residents.
- Number of Scholarships: The three UQ CHE Visiting Fellowships will be located within the University’s Institute for Advanced Studies in the Humanities (IASH) which will allow the opportunity for participation in the research activities of the Institute.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Fellowships are awarded to Australian nationals or permanent residents.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applicants should possess a PhD awarded within the past five years, and be based within the disciplines of either English Literature or Art History. They should be working on a topic in the history of emotions, broadly conceived.
How to Apply: Expressions of interest should include a one-to-two page cover letter outlining research interests; a one-to-two page research and writing plan for the fellowship, with details of publication goals; a CV (maximum five pages) with contact details of two referees; and a writing sample of approximately five thousand words. Please address the expressions of interest to Professor Peter Holbrook, Director of the UQ Node of CHE, at uqche-at-uq.edu.au.