The University of Queensland is granting Sport Scholarship Ambassador Program opportunity in Australia. The grant is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
Admirable opportunity for Australian and international students
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland is one of those colloquially known as a sandstone university. It offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher doctorate degrees and considered to be one of Australia’s leading universities.
Why study at the University of Queensland? While studying at this university, aspirants can get advice and a range of services to empower them with the skills and knowledge to plan for their future career and successfully transition from student into professional.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate, master and honors degree program
- Awards: $1500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Australia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate, postgraduate and honors degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: Scholarships are open to those students who have represented at an open, national or international level in their chosen sport, play in a professional sporting league and enrolled, or intend to enroll, in a University of Queensland program on a part-time or full-time basis.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For gaining this bursary, aspirants are required to be enrolled in the undergraduate, postgraduate and honors degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, seekers can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the latest transcript of records, add a copy of the final transcript, short CV and proof of nationality.
- Admission Requirements: For applying at UQ, seekers must have to complete Queensland Year 12 (or equivalent qualification), achieve the program’s minimum entry score, satisfy the program’s subject prerequisites and successfully complete any program-specific application requirements.
- Language Requirement: All claimants need appropriate English language skills for admission to UQ.
Benefits: The studentship is valued at $1500 in support services per athlete per year.