Applications are invited for Fulbright Degree Program for Pakistani students to study in the USA. These grants cover tuition, required textbooks, airfare, a living stipend, and health insurance. USEFP also assists with the visa process.
The United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP) was established in 1950 by the governments of Pakistan and the United States. USEFP is a bi-national commission composed of an equal number of Pakistanis and Americans, with the Chair alternating between a Pakistani and an American. USEFP is one of 51 ‘Fulbright Commissions’ located throughout the world.
User Review( votes)
Applicants must also possess a high level of fluency in spoken and written English. Short-listed applicants will be required to bring proof of TOEFL registration with them to the interview.
- Application Deadline: May 15, 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue Master and PhD programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to learn any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: The Fulbright Masters and PhD. Program funds graduate study in the United States for a Master’s or PhD degree. Funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), these grants cover tuition, required textbooks, airfare, a living stipend, and health insurance. USEFP also assists with the visa process.
- Nationality: Pakistani students are eligible to apply.
- Number of Awards: Numbers not given
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Pakistani students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application you must meet the following requirements:
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Pakistani citizens, residing and working in Pakistan, with strong academic histories in all disciplines except clinical medicine, are welcome to apply.
- In addition to academic work, persons selected for Fulbright programs are expected to share information about Pakistani life and culture with their U.S. colleagues and with community groups in the U.S. On returning to Pakistan, Fulbright grantees are expected to share their U.S. experiences with colleagues and community groups in Pakistan. Successful candidates should be poised to assume leadership positions in their fields and must be committed to returning and serving Pakistan.
How to Apply:
A complete application package includes:
- An application form
- Three reference letters
- Your GRE score report and
- Scanned transcripts, including an explanation of the grading scale of the university issuing the degree, should be uploaded. Please note that HEC-attested documents are not required for the application. Degree and transcripts need only be attested by the issuing authority.
- English Language Requirements: For both the Masters and PhD programs, all academic disciplines are eligible, except clinical medicine. The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is required for all applicants. Under the new scoring system, minimum scores of 138 in the verbal and 136 in the quantitative sections are required. Applicants must also possess a high level of fluency in spoken and written English. Short-listed applicants will be required to bring proof of TOEFL registration with them to the interview.