This scholarship is offered to all international students, and applications will be ranked according to two key criteria: academic track record and the quality of the research proposal, including the diverse academic and cultural profile of the postgraduate research. There will be a tuition fee reduction.
Usher Bursary for International Students at University of Manchester, UK
Nice opportunity for international students to study with Usher Bursary at the University of Manchester, UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Manchester is a public research university ranking 27th in the QS World University Rankings. University in Manchester respects the infinite worth of every individual and graduates of ability and conviction who draw upon their education and faith to lead moral, productive, and compassionate lives and improve the human condition.
Why choose to study at the University of Manchester? The University of Manchester was ranked 8th in Europe and 6th in the UK. The university’s reputation for excellence influenced students to choose Manchester. They famously knew among international students for their teaching quality, employability prospects, and student experience, with one of the country’s largest and most diverse student communities. It is also a favorite among top employers for its academic quality and student diversity.
Application Deadline: 3rd February 2023
- University or Organization: University of Manchester
- Department: Art History and Visual Studies
- Course Level: Postgraduate research
- Award: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply for this scholarship.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in a postgraduate degree in the School of Arts, Languages, and Cultures.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The applicants must be dedicated candidates who are not fearful of asking queries, can cut through on a busy day, and can independently operate a project until the standards are used.
- This funding is available to students undertaking postgraduate research.
- The applicants undertaking the following modes of study: Full-time and part-time
- This funding is available in Art History and Visual Studies.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply online for admission. All eligible students will be considered upon application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Two academic references
- Photocopies of degree certificates if the degree has already been awarded and official transcripts of the previous and current study;
- Research proposal
- A copy of your passport
- evidence of English language ability
- School Funding Application form
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must complete the admission requirements for the applied degree field at the University of Manchester.
- Language Requirement: Evidence of English language ability if English is not your first language IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English, or Trinity Integrated Skills in English III certificate.
The University of Manchester will provide full tuition fees. Applications will be ranked according to two key criteria: academic track record and the quality of the research proposal.