The University of Groningen is offering USP Scholarships for Non-EU students. These will be awarded to pupils applying for the BA/BSc Liberal Arts and Sciences program at the Faculty University College Groningen.
UCG aims to reward candidates with great ambition, but who also have a great passion for social engagement and who are determined to make a positive impact during their studies at UCG.
Wonderful chance to study at the University of Groningen.
User Review( votes)
The University of Groningen is a public research university in the city of Groningen in the Netherlands. The university was founded in 1614 and is one of the oldest universities in the Netherlands as well as one of its largest.
Why at the University of Groningen- Groningen University is the second oldest university in the Netherlands and it has created a reputation for excellence.
- The USP program is intended for learners with an excellent academic profile, but who require financial assistance to study.
- These are awarded in the field of Liberal Arts and Sciences.
- Evidence of social engagement and extracurricular activities will support your request for funding.
- Non-EU applicants are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to apply: In order to be eligible for this award, you must complete your application in OAS before 1 February 2018 as well. Be emailed to newstudents.ucg-at-rug.nl no later than 1 February 2018- the email title must be: ‘Letter of Motivation – USP Scholarship’.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, holders must be ready to submit a letter of motivation maximum of 500 words in a Word document, Explain your experiences with social engagement and extracurricular events, Explain why you believe you deserve a grant and why you need financial assistance for your studies, Explain how you want to contribute to society in the future.
- An assessment and proving us with proof of your financial need for funding is part of the selection procedure. The final funding decision will be communicated to you by the UCG Admission & Enrolment Coordinator.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Benefit: The USP award is a grant towards the study and living costs and the value of the USP award is €12,100.
Application Deadline: Closed