The University of Southern Queensland is offering up to five scholarships for undergraduate & postgraduate students to study in Australia. The studentships are available for the citizens of Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
These opportunities are offered to reward high achieving students with strong academic ability and to provide maximum opportunity for students to start tertiary study at one of USQ’s campuses.
User Review( votes)
Applicants must have Fluency in English language.
The University of Southern Queensland is the number 1 University in Queensland for graduate employability. A recognized leader in online and blended education, we are renowned for our supportive environment and student-focused commitment to learning and teaching.
• Application Deadline: February 1, 2019
• Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue undergraduate & postgraduate degree program.
• Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
• Award: financial aid positions will be awarded worth up to AUD5000.
• Number of Awards: Up to five opportunities are available.
• Nationality: The studentships are available for the citizens of Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
• The award can be taken in Australia.
• Eligible Countries: The studentships are available for the citizens of Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
• Entrance Requirement: Applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. Be an International student from the Greater China regions: Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
2. Not be a sponsored student.
3. Apply for an admission prior to the closing date.
4. Be a commencing student.
5. Be an undergraduate or postgraduate student.
6. Be studying an EAPP program between December 2018 and July 2019 inclusive as an English pathway to an award program.
7. Hold an international student visa.
8. Be enrolled on-campus at any USQ campus.
9. Be enrolled in a minimum of four study units in their first and second semesters of study.
10. Study in the semester and program indicated on their Letter of Offer.
• English Language Requirements: Applicants must have Fluency in English language.
How to Apply: submit your admission through the online application system or through the email address ioadmissions-at-usq.edu.au by the closing date.