To make a better career path through research program in Australia, for that you should apply for this opportunity. The CSIRO Agricultural & Food and the University of Tasmania are announcing an UTAS International PhD Research funding for talented candidates for making the dream a reality.
This award is designed to attract high achieving aspirants of any nationality in order to pursue a PhD degree coursework for the academic year 2020/21 in Australia.
Great opportunity to join a PhD research degree program in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Tasmania is the oldest university-based in Tasmania, Australia. It provides a creative and stimulating academic environment for the students. It has 20 specialist research institutes and cooperative research centres, offering more than 100 undergraduate and graduate programs in a range of disciplines.
Why at the University of Tasmania? In this university, students will acquire world-class research and academic skills during their education. It provides many ways to produce new knowledge observations, experiments, new approaches to solving existing problems, etc.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Tasmania
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: $27.596
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and international
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and international candidates are worthy of this opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join a PhD degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The grant is open to domestic (Australian and New Zealand) and international candidates;
- The degree must be undertaken on a full-time basis;
- Applicants must already have been awarded a First Class Honours degree or hold equivalent qualifications or relevant and substantial research experience in an appropriate sector;
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate strong research and analytical skills.
- Candidates from a variety of disciplinary backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Knowledge and skills that will be ranked highly include Pasture science, Plant physiology and Genetics and breeding.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In the event to grasp this bursary, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree program at the University of Tasmania. Thereafter, they can apply for the research degree through the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You need to upload documents such as academic transcripts, language ability proof, copy of the passport, and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For entry requirement, applicants have a first-class Honours degree or hold equivalent qualifications or relevant and substantial research experience in an appropriate sector
- Language Requirement: If English is not the participant’s local language, so they are suggested to take TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrate their English language proficiency. For more information please check about English language requirements
- Benefits: The bursary will provide a stipend of $27.596 plus a living allowance for 3.5 years. It also includes $9,166 pa operational funds to support the PhD research project.