The University of Technology Sydney is proud to offer a fantastic program named Bachelor of Information Technology Co-operative Scholarship in Australia.
This scholarship is designed to find worthwhile Australian and New Zealand students who possess the potential to become the next leaders in the field of information technology.
Great chance to get financial aid for an undergraduate study.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1988, the University of Technology Sydney in short UTS is a public research university in Australia. It is an inclusive university recognized for its research, innovation and education opportunities. It provides vocationally oriented courses in a wide variety of fields along with culturally diverse campus life, vibrant and safe environment.
Why study at the University of Technology Sydney? First of all, the UTS is one of the largest universities in Australia. It is ranked first in Australia and ten in the world by the 2019 QS World University Rankings. If you join this university, you will easily find career-relevant education, excellent facilities and an environment where you can develop yourself academically.
Application Deadline: May 09, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: undergraduate degree
- Award: $49,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australian and New Zealand nationality
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications from Australian and New Zealand citizens will be accepted.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for UTS Bachelor of Information Technology undergraduate degree
- Eligibility Criteria: Have a look at the full eligibility criteria before applying:
- Australian or New Zealand citizens, or the holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa
- Recent School Leaver
- For the duration of the Scholarship: full-time enrolment in a UTS Bachelor of Information Technology undergraduate degree, which is their first undergraduate degree
- All candidates must apply using the UTS BIT online Scholarship application form to be eligible
- Apply through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) for admission into the Bachelor of Information Technology.
- It is expected that students will achieve an ATAR of around 90 or higher. The Faculty may consider applicants whose ATAR falls in the range of 80 to 99.95 (including adjustment points) depending on the quality of their application and interview.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To compete for the award must take enrolment at the UTS. All applicants are required to complete admission and scholarship application separately.
- Supporting Documents: Don’t forget to scan and attach the following supporting documentation:
- If you are a 12 level students, attach your most recent Year 12 reports
- If you are not sitting the HSC in 2021, send copies of your background qualifications, e.g. TAFE transcript, work resume with application.
- Admission Requirements: Before start processing to apply, must check all entry requirements that vary from course to course. Get more information here.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the UTS English language requirements by having the following documents:
- An assessable qualification undertaken in English and must have completed a course taught in English
- If you did not take an education in English, so you will have to complete an English language test or program recognized by UTS. For more information on language requirements, check here.
The award amount is $49,500, which will be paid for three years. The number of awardees is dependent on the pool of scholarship sponsors for that given cohort year.