University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is currently accepting applications for Engineering (Management) Masters funding for Outstanding International Students.
The intention of this application is to attract high achieving international postgraduate students to the UTS Engineering program.
User Review( votes)
The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is a public university in Sydney, Australia. The university was founded in its current form in 1988, although its origins trace back to the 1870s. It is part of the Australian Technology Network of universities.
Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue postgraduate programme.
Study Subject: award is awarded in Engineering Management and Environmental Engineering Management.
Award: The duration of The grant is one semester. Extension of The grant is not possible. The maximum total of the value of The grant is $5,000 to each Recipient. The support will be awarded through a reduction of tuition fees only.
Number of Awards: Not Known
The award can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: To be eligible for the opportunity , an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a commencing International student (neither an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen nor permanent resident of Australia); and must not be currently residing in Australia; and
- Meet the UTS admission criteria for either the:
-Master of Engineering Management, course code C04275; or
-Master of Environmental Engineering Management, course code C04272; and
- Completed an undergraduate with a minimum Highest Weighted Average Mark (WAM) or equivalent, of 75 with no fails; and
- Must be commencing either the Master of Engineering Management (course code C04275) or the Master of Environment Engineering Management (course code C04272) in the semester immediately following the Scholarship selection; and
- Double degree applicants may only apply for the first course in their double degree; and
- Must not have received a scholarship from UTS previously (with the exclusion of UTS International Academic Excellence Award recipients); and
- Must not be a sponsored student; and
- Must not be a student enrolled in an offshore program.
- All candidates must apply using the online application form.
Nationality: International students (neither an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen nor permanent resident of Australia) are eligible to apply for this application programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: In order to be considered applicants must have completed an undergraduate with a minimum Highest Weighted Average Mark (WAM) or equivalent, of 75 with no fails.
English Language Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English the candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
How to Apply: Applications for the Engineering (Management) Masters funding for Outstanding International Students are now open.
All applicants must submit the Engineering (Management) masters programme for Outstanding International Students application form by midnight 12 July 2017.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Application Deadline: application deadline is July 12, 2017.