High performing students from Vietnam are invited to apply for the FEIT International Mathematical Olympiad Scholarship Vietnam at the University of Technology Sydney in Australia.
The studentship is available for those eligible candidates who want to study in any undergraduate degree program in the UTS Faculty of Engineering and IT.
Wonderful offer for Vietnam students to get an education with 100% free tuition and the student services & amenities fees in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Technology Sydney is regarded as one of the world’s leading young universities. It has a culturally diverse campus life and vibrant international exchange study and research. It ranked 1st in Australia and 10th in the world by the 2019 QS World University Rankings.
Why at the University of Technology Sydney? The university helps you develop the skills, knowledge and confidence you need to succeed in your career now and in the future. Here, candidates can recognize their skills and get the study opportunity at any place.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: AUD$28,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Students from Vietnam
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Vietnam
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in the UTS Faculty of Engineering and IT
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be gold, silver or bronze medalist of the annual International Mathematical Olympiad the year prior to or the same year as applying for this Scholarship.
- Applicant must have to apply and been deemed eligible for admission and meet standard UTS entry requirements for any undergraduate degree at the Faculty of Engineering and IT.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For receiving this education award, seekers are enforced to be enrolled in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, claimants will
- Supporting Documents: Students need to attach the personal statement, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For entry into undergraduate coursework at UTS you require a competitive pass in a recognized matriculation examination, equivalent to an Australian Year 12 qualification.
- Language Requirement: UTS has English language proficiency requirements for all its courses for all students.
Candidates will get the 100% of tuition fees and the student services & amenities fees for an approved course paid, for the scholarship’s maximum duration as defined in clause 4, a financial contribution towards living and learning expenses of aud$28,000/year for the scholarship’s maximum duration.