The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is offering up to 8 UTS:INSEARCH to UTS Pathways Scholarships for the year academic 2017-2018. These Scholarships are open to International students for pursuing undergraduate programme.
This Scholarship was established by UTS to support the UTS:INSEARCH Pathway Program and to attract top achieving international students of the UTS:INSEARCH Diploma to UTS undergraduate degrees.
User Review( votes)
The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is a thriving university located in the center of Sydney, one of the world’s most desirable and multicultural cities.
If applicant’s previous education was not conducted in English; they are required to demonstrate proficiency in English by completing a recognised English language test and have achieved the required minimum scores.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue the undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any of the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Value and Benefit
Number of Recipients:
Up to eight (8) new Recipients will be awarded the Scholarship each calendar year at the time of admission to the UTS degree course. A maximum of four (4) Recipients will be awarded in each of the Autumn and Spring session intakes.
- UTS will pay for 50% of each Recipient’s UTS tuition fees for the course enrolled in for the duration of the Scholarship as defined in clause 4.
- The Scholarship cannot be transferred, deferred or redeemed for cash.
Payment of benefit/s:
- The tuition fee contributions will be made directly to the Recipient’s UTS fees account each session for the duration of the Scholarship as defined in clause 4.
- The tuition fee contributions are subject to the Recipient satisfying ongoing eligibility criteria as defined in clause 8.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must have completed or be completing a UTS:INSEARCH Diploma, and have an overall grade of credit average or above in their Diploma; and
- Meet the UTS admission criteria for the selected UTS undergraduate degree course; and
- Must be commencing studies in a UTS undergraduate degree in the next available intake after completion of the candidate’s UTS:INSEARCH Diploma; and
- All candidates must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English language Requirements: If applicant’s previous education was not conducted in English; they are required to demonstrate proficiency in English by completing a recognised English language test and have achieved the required minimum scores.
How to Apply: All candidates must apply using the online application form. Please follow the instructions outlined on the form.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is February 06, 2017.