In the University of Technology, Sydney the Faculty of Law offers two scholarships in each academic year for “New International Candidates” in the Master of Laws (LLM) by Coursework.
The scholarship will be by way of reduction of tuition fees for the semester of the award.
An excellent opportunity for international students
User Review( votes)
Application Deadline: Check back next year
- have applied for admission to the UTS Master of Laws by Coursework (LLM) award, course code C04143
- be categorized by UTS as an international student (neither an Australian citizen nor a permanent resident of Australia); and
- have reached a level of achievement across all subjects in the undergraduate legal qualification used
- as a basis for admission to the LLM which is equivalent to academic achievement of Distinction average (75%) at UTS
How to Apply
- How to apply: For receiving the award, claimants are required to apply for admission in the postgraduate degree coursework in Law at the UTS. After being admitted, you can complete the award application form
- Supporting Documents: Provide your current CV/ resume, an academic transcript from post-secondary studies and statement of completion for the previous degree
- Admission Requirements: Claimants are prerequisite to have their previous degree certificates
- Language Requirements: Applicants must have to meet the English language requirements of the university
Benefits: The scholarship will provide the amount of $2,500.00 for two-semester per year