The University of Western Australia is offering a scholarship to assist an encourage an eligible student from regional or remote areas of Western Australia to commence and undertake an undergraduate degree course at The University.
The University of Western Australia is a public research university in the Australian state of Western Australia. The university’s main campus is in Perth, the state capital, with a secondary campus in Albany and various other facilities elsewhere.
User Review( votes)
• Application Deadline: November 2, 2018
• Course Level: The studentships are available to study undergraduate program.
• Study Subject: award is awarded to study any of the subjects offered by the university.
• Award: The award is available for $10000
• Nationality: The grant is available to Domestic students.
• A number of scholarship: Number not given.
• The award can be taken in Australia
• Eligible Countries: The grant is available to international students
• Entrance Requirement: To be eligible to apply for a scholarship, an applicant must
• be a domestic student;
• (b) demonstrate educational disadvantage;
• (c) apply for a place at University Hall nominating University Hall as their first preference;
• (d) have applied through the Tertiary Institutions Service Centre (TISC) for a place at the University, nominating a course at the University as their first preference in the first round of offers; and
• (e) in the year of application for a place at the University, be enrolled
• in Year 12 at a regional or remote Western Australian UWA-identified Tier A Broadway school; and
• (ii) In at least four WACE ATAR courses, or equivalent, which could reasonably be expected to lead to the calculation of an ATAR to satisfy the Universities entry requirements.
• How to Apply: To assist and encourage eligible students from regional and remote areas of Western Australia to commence and undertake an undergraduate degree course at the University. Six semesters, which are normally consecutive, plus an additional two semesters for recipients enrolled in the Bachelor of Philosophy (Honors) degree course.