The University of Western Australia is seeking outstanding candidates who wish to take a step forward towards higher education in Australia by participating in the UWA Dean’s Excellence in FABLE PhD Positionsprograms.
The purpose of this educational award is to encourage international participants in order to complete a PhD degree program at UWA.
Great opportunity for students to gain a PhD with education fund in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Western Australia was founded in 1911. It is a public research university and also known as the sixth oldest university in Australia.
Why at the University of Western Australia? At UWA, the participants will get an opportunity for enhancing their talent and developing communication skills. It will also provide a variety of bachelors and masters courses.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
- University or Organization: The University of Western Australia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $33,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen, Australian Humanitarian Visa, and International.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in the field of Humanities, Law, Music, Social and Cultural Studies, Accounting, Economics, Education (Early Childhood), Education (Primary), Education (Secondary), Finance, Management, Marketing, Arts, Architecture Landscape and Visual Arts.
- Admissible Criteria: You must be a new applicant, not a current PhD student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For starting your higher studies with this award program, you must have to take place in a PhD degree program at the university. After getting admitted to a program, you can apply for the award through the online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, the participants have to submit their transcripts, copy of the passport, a research proposal, and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: An ideal candidate must have a master‡s degree for applying to this course.
- Language Requirement: The participants must have proficiency in the English language.
The university will provide an award package which includes a living allowance of $33,000 per annum, overseas applicant health insurance cover and tuition fees.