The University of Western Australia is thrilled to announce the UWA Fogarty foundation grants for sparkling students in Australia.
The UWA Fogarty program is enriching our community by investing in exceptional young people who use their skills, abilities and commitment to lead positive change in our community, state and nation.
A fine program for students in Austrailia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Western Australia is a public research university in the Australian state of Western Australia. The university’s main campus is in Perth, the state capital, with a secondary campus in Albany and various other facilities elsewhere.
- Study Subject(s): The studentships are available for studying subjects offered by the University of Western Australia.
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
- Scholarship Provider: University of Western Australia
- The award can be taken at Australia
To be eligible to apply, applicants are required to:
- be enrolled as a domestic student in Year 12 at a Western Australian secondary school at the time of application
- demonstrate outstanding achievements during Years 11 and 12, as well as demonstrated excellence in at least three areas of arts, community service, leadership or sports;
- have a predicted minimum ATAR of 98 (or above) or 95 (or above) if you attend Tier A Broadway UWA-identified school
- nominate UWA as their first preference in the main round of TISC offers.
Open for International Students: Students of Australia and New Zealand can apply for these undergraduate financial aid.
Number of awards (s): Ten
How to Apply
- How to Apply: You have to download the application form and submit it to the Coursework
Scholarships & Prizes office at [email protected] with the required documents such as:
- ‘School Principal’s Endorsement Form’ as evidence of support for your application for the opportunity . This form should outline your predicted ATAR based on your Year 11 results. Ensure that you provide this form to your school principal to fill out on your behalf.
Benefits: Each scholarship has a value worth at $10,000.
Application Deadline: May 25, 2020