The University of the West of England Bristol is delighted to announce the Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences MSc funding for the academic session 2019-20. This scholarship is open to pursuing a master degree program and cover 50% tuition fees.
The sponsorship will be awarded in the field of MSc Advanced Wildlife Conservation in Practice, MRes Applied Sciences, MSc Biomedical Science, MSc Science Communication, MSc Environmental Health, MSc Health Psychology, MSc Occupational Psychology, MRes Social Sciences, MSc Public Health, MSc Sport and Exercise Psychology.
Amazing opportunity for students.
User Review( votes)
The University of the West of England, Bristol is a public research university, located in and around Bristol, England. It is a University Alliance university with a common mission to make the difference to our cities and regions.
- Applications Deadline: April 28, 2019
- Course Level: The grant is open for the master degree program.
- Study Subject: The sponsorship will be awarded in the following programs: MSc Advanced Wildlife Conservation in Practice, MRes Applied Sciences, MSc Biomedical Science, MSc Science Communication, MSc Environmental Health, MSc Health Psychology, MSc Occupational Psychology, MRes Social Sciences
MSc Public Health, MSc Sport and Exercise Psychology.
- Award: The sponsorship will cover 50% tuition fees
- Nationality: All classed as overseas for fees purposes
- Number of Awards: Three scholarships available.
- The award can be taken in the UK
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to students of all classed as overseas for fees purposes.
- Entrance Requirements: To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st or 2:1 in an undergraduate degree
- hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- provide official transcripts at the time of application.
- Note for successful candidates: you will need to prove when accepting the Scholarship that you satisfy the UKVI criteria in terms of being able to cover living costs and the remainder of the fee.
- To be considered for the opportunity
, applicants will need to cover the following points in their personal statement which should accompany the programme application:
- What potential you have for outstanding performance on the programme – please note that this will be assessed both through evidence of your academic record to date and the quality of your written application.
- What potential you have to become an outstanding professional in your selected subject area, and how your work experience to date points to exceptional achievements in relation to interests outside formal education.
- How you show potential for being an effective ambassador for UWE Bristol when you return to your home country. You should show a grasp of British universities’ agenda overseas and of successful ways of influencing potential audiences.
- How you show concern for other students on your programme, evidencing contribution of a kind that is likely to enrich their experiences and not just your own.