Applications are invited for Valencia College Global Achievers Awards. These awards are open to new, high-achieving, international students who are entering their freshman year.
Valencia College is a public state college in Orlando, Florida, United States. In 2011, it was named the top community college in the United States by the Aspen Institute.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: June 15, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The award amount ranges from $500 to $1,000 USD and is based on merit achievement at the secondary level. A minimum 3.0 grade point average is required. The award is nonrenewable, applied to the first term tuition and fees, and is only open to applicants that have never attended university.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Entrance Requirements:
Must submit a Valencia College application for admission and all required application materials as stated on the ISS Application Requirements page.
Submit scholarship application including an essay question.
Will graduate from secondary school by the time of enrollment with a minimum 3.0 grade point average.
First time in college applicant. Has not previously attend a college or university.
Plans to enroll as an F-1 visa international student.
Submits materials by the deadline established.
- English Language Requirements: Proof of English proficiency by meeting one of the following:
Your country of citizenship is on the English proficiency waiver list
Official TOEFL result (minimum score 45)
Official IELTS result (minimum score 5.5)
Official LOEP result (minimum score 86 – offered at Valencia College)
Successful completion of college-level English Composition with a grade of “C” or better
The successful completion of high school, an Associate in Arts degree, bachelor’s degree, or higher at a school where English is the primary language of instruction.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.