ValueWalk is gladly to offer applications for the marvellous Business Studies Scholarship. This is an annual scholarship, through which students can ease the burden of financial hardship that they may be having.
This is support from ValueWalk that is being provided to students in the form of scholarships to help them earn a business degree. It is designed for current students only.
A fine chance to win award money to support business education.
User Review( votes)
ValueWalk is a popular medium for worldwide news based on business, politics and technology. After a few years of its establishment in 2010, it has become a global leader in breaking financial industry news. It is ready daily by a senior executive of the largest banks.
Why should you apply for this application ? If you are looking forward to earning a business degree but your financial condition is not good enough to cover the expenses of education, then this application is an excellent choice for you.
Application Deadline: Round 1st: May 1, 2020, and Round 2nd: November 1, 2020
- University or Organization: ValueWalk
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Any
- Award: $2000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Only domestic students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open only for the United States
- Available Course or Subjects: Students who are enrolled in the business study are qualified for this program.
- Eligibility Criteria: These are the requirements of ValueWalk for this application :
- Must be currently enrolled or accepted in a University or College as a full-time student.
- Candidates enrolled in a higher learning degree-granting program from any country may also apply for the opportunity program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To win this program, all candidates will have to write a winning essay on the business topic of value investing. It is required that the essay must be in 750 words and on investing topic. Complete an online application form that must include your essay and a picture of yourself or related to your essay.
- Supporting Documents: All candidates will be asked to provide proof of successful acceptance to a Higher Institute of Learning, College or University.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from university to university. However, you must have to study in the US:
- An excellent past academic record
- Relevant work experience has shown on a strong CV
- A personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- Language Requirement: With an advanced level of English, you will be able to start a degree program immediately. If English is not your first language, then you will need to provide certification of English language proficiency such as TOEFL and IELTS.
The value of The grant is $2000. The award will be applied to cover the expenses related to pursuing business study in `the US.