The Vesuvio International School The studentships are inviting to Italian as well as international students for the year 2017.
Limited numbers of awards are available to new students to pursue International Bachelor or MBA programs. The Education Awards are competitive and linked to VISH admissions strategy which aims to assist motivated young people in studying at our institution.
Great platform to pursue International Bachelor or MBA programs.
User Review( votes)
VISH is an international institute which welcomes domestic and international students in order to create a mix of cultures, training and professional empowerment and enhances academic growth.
Application Deadline: Closed
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the program:
International Bachelors Requirements:
- For all Bachelor programs students are required to submit a completed Application Form and certified/official High School Diploma (a certified English translation might be required). In case a student is transferring from another higher education institution, a copy of their certified/official transcript or diploma supplement and passport copy will be required.
- If an applicant’s first language is not English, he/she must be able to demonstrate oral and written fluency in English. Students require an English language proficiency of B2 level with a TOEFL 500 or IELTS 5 or Equivalent. Working or studying in an English-speaking environment will usually be sufficient to demonstrate acceptable competence.
- Each qualified applicant will be interviewed by an Admissions Officer of VISH or their nominee in person, by telephone, or other communication means. The main purpose of the interview is to select motivated applicants with the ability to benefit from a solid commitment to our program. VISH actively encourages applications from students of all ages, gender, ethnic, and/or social background, and from students with disabilities.
- GPA Requirements: For US and Canadian students wishing to complete their Bachelor Program with VISH, they must meet a minimum required cumulative GPA of 2.75.
- Letters of Recommendation: Letters of recommendation are not required. If however, a student chooses to include a letter, or letters, of recommendation with their application, they must be addressed to VISH Admissions Office, in a sealed envelope. The contents of the letter should address the student’s academic ability, potential and what he/she will gain from studying at VISH.
- Personal Statements: An applicant can choose to include a personal statement with their application. This letter should help us learn about you, the applicant, and your qualities beyond your test scores, grades and work history.
- Curriculum Vitae: Applicants can elect to send Curriculum Vitae along with their application. This document should reflect the applicant’s work and research history.
International Bachelors programs in Travel and Tourism Management, Hospitality Management, and Culinary Art. MBA Programs: General Management, Tourism Management, and Hospitality Management. The students who achieve the highest marks out of the First Year Cohort and the Second Years cohort will be considered for the program.
How to Apply
For US and Canadian students wishing to complete their Bachelor Program with VISH, they must meet a minimum required cumulative GPA of 2.75.
MBA Scholarship: a strong undergraduate degree from a recognized university (assessed by VISH admission board).
The mode of application is online.
Please be prepared to upload the following Documents:
- High school Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree and Transcripts of previous education*
- Copy of valid passport*
- TOEFL, IELTS
- Work reference letter (if available)
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter
- MBA Program Requirements: MBA, out of the ordinary demands that we accept students who have demonstrated great success in their careers, no matter what their background. We take a holistic approach when evaluating each candidate and look at every aspect of your application.Documents:
- Completed application form
- Certified copies of relevant certificates/transcripts
- Copy of passport
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- CV/resume in English
- The names of two professional referees
- Strong undergraduate degree from a recognized university (assessed by VISH admission board)
- GMAT is not an obligatory requirement, but is considered an advantage and may be required for some applications (Target score 550)
*Please note that Applications can only be processed once the school received at least a Copy
of a valid passport and the High school Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree or the latest school transcripts.
English Language Requirements: For International Bachelors program:
If an applicant’s first language is not English, he/she must be able to demonstrate oral and written fluency in English. Students require an English language proficiency of B2 level with a TOEFL 500 or IELTS 5 or Equivalent. Working or studying in an English-speaking environment will usually be sufficient to demonstrate acceptable competence.
For MBA Programme:
English Proficiency Options:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) – minimum paper-based test score 550 points and minimum computer-based test score 213 points
- New internet-based TOEFL (IBT) – minimum of points
- IELTS – 6.0 (5.5 minimum in each component)
- PTE – 58
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam: A, B, C
Up to 5 scholarships of € 1,000 each will be awarded to applicants for academic excellence (offered in respect of the first year only)
Up to 50% Award
Up to 5 awards of 25% to 50% of tuition fees each will be awarded to applicants for academic excellence.
To be considered for awards, applicants must have achieved;
- An A+ grade or a minimum of 80% or GPA 5.0 in a qualification.
- 6.5 IELTS/TOEFL IBT 89 or TOEFL PBT 573
2000€ Award: Up to 5, awards worth € 2,000 each will be available to students entering Second and Third Years.
Number of Awards: As a private higher education institute, Vesuvio International School provides a limited number of awards for new students.