The Vancouver Film School (VFS) is delighted to offer financial aid for international students. These are available to pursue industry-leading programs.
Programs is available to pursue industry-leading programs. The aim of the program is to increase awareness of the career path for students interested in the entertainment and creative technology industries.
Grand opportunity for International Students.
User Review( votes)
Vancouver Film School is a private entertainment arts school located in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Founded in 1987, it has achieved international recognition.
Application Deadline: Closed
- International applicants are eligible to apply for free study.
- These are awarded in the field of animation, film production, VFX, programming, makeup, acting, screenwriting, motion, interactive, and game design.
- Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- The school welcomes all pupils to apply for the education but holders can only apply one tuition reduction towards their tuition costs. If a student has a previous tuition reduction they can choose to apply the reduction of greater value.
- Applicants must have an interest in the entertainment and creative technology industries.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to complete the online application process for your program of choice and submit all required documents to VFS Admissions. Applicants can apply via online:
- After you apply, an advisor will be in touch to email you the VFS Search application PDF. You will need to complete and sign the application and return it to us.
- Supporting Documents: To prove this you will need a high-school diploma, including transcripts from any secondary or post-secondary institutions attended in the last five years, OR a piece of government-issued identification that shows your birthdate.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be fluent in English. Candidates will need to understand technical terms and be able to participate in presentations and in-depth discussions in English.
Awards are available in amounts between $500 and $10,000 for the January to June 2018 start dates.