Vic Di Criscio is proud to announce the grant programme to deserving and underprivileged candidates in the USA for the academic year 2021-2022.
This merit-based program is available to candidates currently enrolled in the undergraduate degree programme in the USA.
Vic is a man of great moral character and expects the same from all who associate with him. He believes dreams must never be given up on, no matter the expense. He also believes in collective empowerment, picking only those candidates who share his interest in uplifting underprivileged communities through their work.
Application Deadline: 15th March 2022.
- University or Organization: Vic Di Criscio
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- A senior student or someone junior or even freshman can apply for the Grant provided they are registered with an accredited university or college.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Furnish accurate information and also fill in the following with the relevant details.
- First Name/Last Name
- Contact Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- In the event an applicant is still very much in high school, he may kindly provide precise information:
- Date of Graduation
- Supporting Documents: The applicant should write an original essay and the topic ‘How does direct marketing impact consumer behavior?’
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English language.
Each successful scholar will receive the award amount of $1,000 to cover their study expenses in the USA.