Manchester Metropolitan University is offering a number of Vice-Chancellor scholarships for international students. The studentships are available for pursuing full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught programs at MMU.
The aim of the MMU Vice-Chancellor Scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
Great offer to get $5000 study fund for an undergraduate and postgraduate degree at Manchester Metropolitan University.
User Review( votes)
Manchester Metropolitan University was awarded university status in 1992 and is part of the largest higher education campus in the UK and one of the most extensive education centers in Europe.
Applicants must have accepted an unconditional or a conditional firm offer for a course at Manchester Metropolitan University. Applicants must have IELTS score for undergraduate 6.0 (No less than 5.5 in any component) and for postgraduate students 6.5 (No less than 5.5 in any component for MA or MSc).
University or Organization: Manchester Metropolitan University
Course Level: undergraduate and postgraduate degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in the UK
Application Deadline: Closed
- Eligible Countries: Applicants must have accepted an unconditional or a conditional firm offer for a course at Manchester Metropolitan University.
- Entrance Requirements: In order to apply, applicants must:
- Have accepted an unconditional or a conditional firm offer for a course at Manchester Metropolitan University.
- If a student holds a conditional offer and applies for the Vice-Chancellor International Scholarship, the Scholarship can only be awarded once the offer conditions have been met.
- Applicants who defer their studies will not be eligible for the 2018 scholarship.
- The Award is limited to Undergraduate and Postgraduate taught course applicants only.
- The studentships are only available for new Manchester Metropolitan University students who are classed as overseas students and are required to pay full overseas tuition fees. Current students moving from one course to another are not eligible for the opportunity .
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications should be submitted via post or email. To be eligible for the VC International Scholarship applicants must have accepted an unconditional or conditional offer for a course at Manchester Met.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide full details of their course history and demonstrate, in no more than 500 words, their past achievements, reasons why they have chosen Manchester Metropolitan University and how they will benefit from their course of study.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must have IELTS score for undergraduate 6.0 (No less than 5.5 in any component) and for postgraduate students 6.5 (No less than 5.5 in any component for MA or MSc).