Deakin University is offering Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarships for Australian students. These studentships are available for pursuing an undergraduate bachelor degree in any trimester/semester for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Deakin University is an Australian public university with approximately 50,644 higher education students. The aim of this university is to examine the impact of the division between further and higher education on strategies to widen participation in education.
wonderful opportunity to study undergraduate in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Why study at Deakin University? DU provides students many opportunities to explore something new and they will gain industry knowledge and develop their professional networks.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 7 January 2022.
Applicants must meet all Deakin University eligibility criteria.
You should ensure you meet all the criteria before submitting your application.
To be eligible you must be:
- an Australian citizen or holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa
- commencing at Deakin University in an undergraduate bachelor degree in any trimester/semester in the 2019 academic year
- enrolled full time unless there are exceptional circumstances preventing full-time study
- enrolled in a Commonwealth Supported Place.
You must be able to demonstrate academic achievement in one of the following:
- an ATAR of at least 95 or International Baccalaureate equivalent
- dux of your high school
Consideration will be given to:
- your extra-curricular activities and achievements, for example in the areas of leadership, community service, the arts, volunteering, or sport
- students experiencing personal or financial hardship.
How to apply
Applications are made via the Deakin Course and Applicant Portal. The application will not be considered complete until you upload your documentation. The supporting documentation required includes:
- Two referee statements (eg. School Principal, Employer or similar person able to comment on your achievements)
- Evidence of your leadership activities or other achievements
- If you were the dux of high school you will need to provide confirmation through a letter or school certificate.
The scholars will receive 100% of tuition fees. A cash payment of $5000 per year. The scholarship is awarded for the normal full-time duration of the course.