Deakin University is offering Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarships for Australian students. These studentships are available for pursuing an undergraduate bachelor’s degree in any trimester/semester for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Deakin University is an Australian public university with approximately 50,644 higher education students. This university aims to examine the impact of the division between further and higher education on strategies to widen participation in education.
Deakin University Vice-Chancellor's Academic Excellence Scholarships in Australia
wonderful opportunity to study undergraduate in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Why study at Deakin University? DU provides students with many opportunities to explore something new, and they will gain industry knowledge and develop their professional networks.
Application Deadline: 9 January 2023.
- University or Organization: Deakin University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5000 and 100% of tuition fees
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Applicants must meet all Deakin University eligibility criteria. You should ensure you meet all the criteria before submitting your application. To be eligible, you must be:
- An Australian citizen or holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa
- commencing at Deakin University with an undergraduate bachelor’s degree in any trimester/semester in the 2023 academic year
- enrolled full-time unless exceptional circumstances are preventing full-time study
- enrolled in a Commonwealth Supported Place.
- You must be able to demonstrate academic achievement in one of the following:
- an ATAR of at least 95 or an International Baccalaureate equivalent
- dux of your high school
- Consideration will be given to the following:
- your extra-curricular activities and achievements, for example, in the areas of leadership, community service, the arts, volunteering, or sport
- students experiencing personal or financial hardship.
How to apply
- How to Apply: Applications are made via the Deakin Course and Applicant Portal. The application will not be considered complete until you upload your documentation.
- Supporting Documents: The supporting documentation required includes the following:
- Two referee statements (eg. School Principal, Employer or similar person able to comment on your achievements)
- Evidence of your leadership activities or other achievements
- If you were the dux of high school, you must confirm a letter or certificate.
The scholarship is awarded for the normal full-time duration of the course.
- 100% of your student contribution (tuition fees).
- 100% of your Student Services and Amenities Fees (SSAF).
- A cash payment of $5000 per year ($625 per credit point).