The Cambridge Trust is pleased to offer the 250 Vice-Chancellor’s Awards and the Cambridge International Scholarships for those undertaking PhD studies at the University of Cambridge. The scholarship is available to UK/ EU and International students.
The Cambridge Commonwealth, European and International Trust is a charity founded by the University of Cambridge in order to support international students who wish to study in Cambridge. It works to make a Cambridge education accessible to outstanding students from all parts of the world, irrespective of social and economic background.
User Review( votes)
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
• Applications Deadline: Applicants who wish to start their PhDs in 2020-21 must apply by either the 5 December 2019 or 3 January 2020, whichever deadline is appropriate for your course.
• Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue a PhD programme.
• Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
• Scholarship Award: The Scholarships pay the University Composition Fee and a maintenance allowance sufficient for a single person.
• Nationality: The Vice-Chancellor’s Awards is for UK and EU students & The Cambridge International Scholarships is for international students.
• Number of Scholarships: Scholarships is available to 250 highest ranked students.
• Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available to UK/EU and International students.
• All students, irrespective of nationality, are eligible to be considered for funding by the Trust.
• The only factors taken into consideration in agreeing with this list are academic qualifications, references and research potential.
• The financial situation of applicants does not affect the selection of scholarship winners.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this education award, then you are required to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can apply for this studentship via the online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: You are advised to upload certain documents to support your application, for example, copies of degree transcripts and certificates, a research proposal, or statement of interest.
- Admission Requirements: If you want to enroll in the PhD degree program then you must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All seekers will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competence.