To assist with the development of brilliant students, Newcastle University is awarding Vice-Chancellor’s Global International Scholarships – Postgraduate in the UK.
The university offers five bursaries for outstanding international applicants who apply to commence full-time Master’s studies in session 2020-2021.
Excellent opportunity for international students to study in the UK
User Review( votes)
Newcastle University is a world-leading university, advancing knowledge, providing creative solutions, and addressing global problems. It has one of the largest EU research portfolios in the UK. It has also been actively involved with several of the region’s museums for many years.
Why at Newcastle University? While studying at this university, candidates can get the opportunity of learning a second foreign language, student exchange programs, and rich sports, social. It prepares students for their international careers by educating them.
Application Deadline: 28 February 2020 and 30 April 2020
- University or Organization: Newcastle University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: £4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Five bursaries are available
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all nationalities (except from Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Ecuador, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Thailand, Turkey, USA, Venezuela, Vietnam, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria and Uganda).
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for the Vice-Chancellor’s Global Scholarships applicants must be assessed as international for fee purposes, hold an offer for an eligible Master’s degree programme at the University’s Newcastle city-centre campus for the 2020/21 academic year and already have or expect to receive the equivalent of an upper second class UK honours degree or above.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be receiving this fund, applicants are prescribed to take admission to the master’s degree coursework at Newcastle University. After enrolling, claimants can submit the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide details of your qualifications, including pre-university qualifications, give details of why you are applying for this scholarship, providing evidence of academic ability, energy, and commitment to studies, enhance your academic and personal development (500-word maximum).
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for admission, you need to check the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: If English is not your first language you will need to provide a recognized English language test or qualification.
Benefits: The scholarship will provide the amount worth up to £4,000 tuition fee awards.