Get your master’s degree in the UK! Applications are exclusively open for Vice-Chancellor’s International Postgraduate Scholarships to high-potential overseas students at Leeds Arts University for the academic year 2022-2023.
Five awards are designed to support and attract international students who wish to complete postgraduate degree programmes at Leeds Arts University.
Get financial assistance for a master’s degree in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Leeds Arts University is a specialist art higher and further education institution in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. If you’ve finished your resource inductions, you can use the drop-in facility to continue working on your own time.
Why study at the Leeds Art University? Students can acquire a list of current employment options in several faculties while attending this university, which will shape their growth and development. Students receive the necessary support from the institution at the appropriate level and in accordance with their curriculum requirements.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their program application before 13th June 2022 to apply for this scholarship.
- University or Organization: Leeds Arts University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Awards: £3,000 per year
- Number of Awards: Five
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All foreign national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- An undergraduate UK honours degree or international equivalent in a subject related to your proposed course of study or
- A degree-equivalent postgraduate diploma/professional qualification.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must submit their admission applications via UCAS. After that, candidates must have to complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A selection of art and design work completed as part of a course of study at school or university
- Work you have done out of personal interest
- Copies of pages from your electronic or paper notebooks or sketchbooks. If you wish, your submission can also include work in progress
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the country-specific requirements of the university before taking admission in a postgraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: Leeds Arts University will accept IELTS (International English Language Testing System) with a minimum overall score of 6.0, with no individual component below 5.5, as being the minimum acceptable level for English Language proficiency.
The Leeds Arts University will provide the selected postgraduate students a scholarship study as a tuition fee. A cash scholarship of £3,000 per year for three years will be awarded to two home students and one international student.