Are you an international student applying to study in the UK? Aston University is pleased to offer the 2019 Vice Chancellors International Scholarship.
A great platform for International students.
User Review( votes)
Aston University furnishes a personal and professional development scope together with many external partners. Students from more than 120 countries choose to study at Aston University.
Why at Aston University? AU is indulged in providing a range of award programs to help in a lower-tuition and living costs for the most talented and diligent students.
Application Deadline: 21st June 2019
- International students from all around the world are eligible to apply
- Grant is valid for all foundation and postgraduate programmes (except the MBChB in Medicine) of study commencing in the academic year 2019/20
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time Undergraduate, Postgraduate Taught or Foundation programme at Aston University which will start in the Autumn Term commencing September 2019.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for his opportunity you must take admission in any degree program at the university. After being a student or commencing in the academic year 2019/20, you are eligible to apply this award online.
- Supporting Documents: English certificate, School/college reference, Predicted grades, Evidence of commitment and motivation via the personal statement, Extenuating circumstances, Past performance: eg GCSE grades, and Interview performance.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the minimum entry requirements of GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above for all programmes. In addition, applicants will be expected to present a first-class or upper second-class honors degree or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to demonstrate proficiency in the English language.
- The University will provide £7,000 to help with your tuition fees.
- Applicants who are classed as home or EU for tuition fee purposes should consult http://www.aston.ac.uk/scholarships/ for details of available awards.