Bangor University is proud to announce the Vice-Chancellor’s Postgraduate Research Scholarships for excellent international students. The scholarship is available to students demonstrating academic excellence and notable achievements in their extra-curricular activities.
There are fifteen awards are available for EU and international students who are going to pursue a part-time and full-time postgraduate research programme at Bangor University.
Excellent opportunity to successfully selected students will provide up to 50% international tuition Fee at Bangor University.
User Review( votes)
Bangor University is a public university in Bangor, Wales, founded in 1885 after receiving a Royal Charter. The University is a founding member of the federal University of Wales and provides a variety of degree programmes at various levels. The University’s mission is to build a strong, confident educational institute that is recognized regionally, nationally, and internationally as a center of excellence for its diverse portfolio of teaching and research, as well as for the unique, multicultural, and inclusive experience it provides for its staff and students.
Why study at Bangor University? Bangor University is a world-class institution with a reputation for excellence in teaching and research. They provide a number of opportunities for gaining essential professional employable skills. At Bangor, they believe strongly in supporting the academic development of our postgraduates.
Application Deadline: Submit your Scholarship Application form before 5 pm UK time on 6th June 2022. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
- University or Organization: Bangor University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Award: Up to 50% Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: 15
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International or EU
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from international and EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Research Programmes in PhD, MPhil, Masters by research at the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The Vice-Chancellor scholarship is for outstanding international and EU applicants.
- All candidates must hold/ be on track to achieve the equivalent of a UK 1st class bachelor degree or equivalent of a Distinction at UK Masters’ level to be eligible.
- All candidates must hold an offer of admission for a research programme starting in the academic year 2022/23.
- Both part-time and full-time Postgraduate Research offer holders are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The scholarship is open to self-funded and partially-funded International and EU students only.
- Students must be paying international tuition fee levels.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarships, students must take admitted to Postgraduate Research at Bangor University. Complete the Vice-Chancellor scholarship application form before the deadline: 5 pm UK time on 6th June 2022.
- Supporting Documents: You must obtain a supporting statement from an academic staff member at the relevant Bangor University Academic School; see the link in the box on the right.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold achieve the equivalent of a UK 1st class bachelor’s degree and the equivalent of a Distinction at UK master’ level to be eligible and meet the University’s entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the University’s English language requirements and provide proof of the same.
Bangor University will provide the successfully selected students Up to 50% International Tuition Fee towards taking part in one postgraduate research part-time and full-time course OR Awards will be made for a maximum of 3 years.