If you want to accomplish the undergraduate degree across Kenya, then you have an excellent opportunity to apply for the Vice Chancellor’s Scholarships offered by the Africa Nazarene University.
The program is open for domestic applicants commencing in the bachelor’s degree program at the university for the year 2020.
Beneficial opportunity for students.
User Review( votes)
ANU is a private Christian university and an institution of the international Church of the Nazarene in Kenya. The university offers various degree-level programs for aspirants.
Why at the Africa Nazarene University? The university’s vision is to be an internationally recognized centre of excellence for the provision of career guidance services to continuing students that develops relevant, practical and transferable skills for the labour market.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
- University or Organization: Africa Nazarene University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 50% and 30% on tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Kenya
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Kenya.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The award is given to students who qualify with a KCSE mean grade of between A and B+ or an equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, applicants have to enrol in the bachelor’s degree program via downloading the application form and submit it to the university.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your academic transcripts, cover letter and national ID card.
- Admission Requirements: When you come to study at the university, aspirants must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: For being considered, students must have standardized test scores of English language.
Benefits: The university will provide the 50% and 30% tuition fee for aspirants.