The Queensland University of Technology is offering Vice-Chancellor’s program. The scholarship is awarded in the field of Business, Creative Industries, Education, Health, Law, and Science and Engineering.
financial aid positions will be awarded to future domestic and international undergraduate school leaver students who have completed high school in Australia.
A fine opportunity to study in Australia for a degree with a $30,000 study fund.
User Review( votes)
Queensland University of Technology campuses offers high-quality learning, teaching and research spaces to better meet the needs of students, academics, and researchers. This is a highly successful Australian university with an applied emphasis in courses and research. While they are based in Brisbane, Queensland, they have a global outlook.
Why at the Queensland University of Technology? QUT is a major Australian university with a global outlook and a real-world focus. They are one of the nation’s fastest-growing research universities and their courses are in high demand.
University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
Course Level: Undergraduate Study
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Future domestic and international undergraduate school leaver students
The program can be taken in Australia
Application Deadline: Closed
- Eligible Countries: Future domestic and international undergraduate school leaver students can apply for these endowments.
- Entrance Requirements: You must:
- be graduating Year 12 in 2018 or have graduated Year 12 in 2017
- have an OP 1 or 2 (or equivalent) excluding OP and selection rank adjustments
- be starting university for the first time in 2019
You must also be one of:
- an Australian or New Zealand citizen
- a permanent resident
- the holder of a permanent humanitarian visa
- an international student who has completed high school in Australia or an Australian curriculum overseas.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to apply for a QUT course to apply for this application .
- Language Requirements: To assess the English language proficiency, the university accepts results from the following tests: IELTS (Academic); TOEFL iBT (Internet-based); Pearson Test of English (PTE Academic); Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE); Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE).
Benefit: You’ll receive one of:
- 90 scholarships worth $30,000 each. The sponsorship will be paid as a stipend of $3,750 after the HECS-HELP census date of each semester for the standard duration of your course, for up to four years ($7,500 per year).
- 15 scholarships worth $10,000 each. The sponsorship will be paid as a study stipend of $2,500 after the HECS-HELP census date of each semester for the first four semesters of your course.
Other benefits may include:
- an accelerated program of study
- early access to research opportunities
- membership of the QUT College of Excellence
- access to QUT’s Leadership, Development and Innovation Program.
Successful applicants from our Science and Engineering Faculty who achieve an average grade point average (GPA) of 6 or above in their first semester will be invited to apply for a place in the Science and Engineering Dean’s Scholars Program from Semester 2, 2019.