The London South Bank University and other supporter organisations are offering postgraduate placements for the academic year 2017-2018. Home, EU or international students can apply for these endowments.
The main objective of the university is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible to changing needs of the students.
User Review( votes)
London South Bank University (LSBU) is an active research university across their seven schools, with outcomes and practices underpinning their teaching and strongly enhancing their student experience.
If applicants’ first language is not English they must be able to provide recent evidence that their spoken and written command of the English language is adequate for the programmes for which they have applied.
Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing a postgraduate programme at London South Bank University.
Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in all subjects available at the London South Bank University.
Award: Fee waiver, not exceeding £8,000 in total, for a postgraduate programme at LSBU.
The award can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: University invites applicants to apply for a scholarship if they hold a conditional or unconditional offer for one of LSBU’s postgraduate programmes. The study can be either full- or part-time.
Nationality: Home, EU or International students can apply for these endowments.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants need either a first degree (usually at least a 2:2) or a minimum three years’ post-qualification experience in a relevant field to take a postgraduate degree at LSBU.
English language Requirements: English language qualifications needed to study at LSBU:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing Service): 6.5, subject to the course.
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic)*UKBA SELT: Overall score: 60 Note: the minimum score required in each skill area is 51
- GCSE / O-Level / IGCSE: Grade C
- Cambridge Advanced; Cambridge Proficiency; Cambridge BEC Higher: Grade C
- Pitman City and Guilds ESOL (English as a Second or Other Language): Advanced pass
- Edexcel London Test of English: Level 5
- LCCI (London Chamber of Commerce and Industry) English for Business: Level 2.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply online via email after they firmly accept their unconditional or conditional offer to study at LSBU. University recommends they apply for their place at LSBU as soon as possible to ensure applicants have been made an offer and have time to complete their application.
Applicants will need to submit:
- To submit your application, complete the application form and send via email to pgscholarships-at-lsbu.ac.uk.
- Scans of your university transcripts/certificates evidencing your degree classification.
- Your application will not be considered without these.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 30, 2017.