The Vicky Noon Educational Foundation offers scholarships for Pakistani students in the UK. The size and duration of awards vary according to each scholar’s circumstances.
The awards will be awarded on the basis of academic merit, financial need and the potential social contribution made by the applicant on their return to Pakistan.
Golden opportunity to study graduate at Oxford University.
User Review( votes)
Oxford University is a large, internationally-renowned institution. Students come to Oxford from more than 150 countries and territories.
Why at Oxford University? Oxford has the largest volume of world-leading research in the country. The university supporting around more than 30,000 jobs in the county and injecting more than £2.3bn annually into the regional economy.
University or Organization: Oxford University
Course Level: Full-time graduate level
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Pakistani Students
The program can be taken in the UK
Application Deadline: Relevant January deadline for your course
- Applicants must be applying to start a new full- or part-time masters or PhDPhil course at Oxford.
- The holder should be national of and ordinarily resident in Pakistan. You should be intending to return to Pakistan once your course is completed.
- If you have previously studied outside Pakistan you will not normally be considered. The Trustees are, however, willing to consider applicants who believe there were exceptional circumstances which explain why they studied abroad.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be considered for this application , you must submit your application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline for your course. See the Courses page for the deadline applicable to your course.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the Statement of purpose and research proposal, Official transcript, Written work, Portfolio, English language test score certificate.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for consideration for this application , applicants must be successful in being offered a place on their course after consideration of applications received by the relevant January deadline for the course.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.