Victoria University of Wellington is offering bachelor scholarships for the year 2021 to the top school leaver applicants. Students must be New Zealand citizens or permanent residents enrolling in any of Victoria University’s Bachelor degree programs.
The purpose of the scholarship is to recruit high-achieving undergraduate students to Victoria University of Wellington and to support them in their studies. Any subject offered by the university.
A marvellous chance for school leavers to get a bachelor degree programs with financial support in New Zealand.
User Review( votes)
The University of Victoria is one of New Zealand’s oldest and most prestigious tertiary institutions with a glorious tradition of academic excellence.
Why study at Victoria University of Wellington? At Victoria University of Wellington, students will be pushed to think independently and inspired to succeed.
- Applicants must be New Zealand Citizens, Permanent Residents or International fee-paying students who have completed at least two full years (ie. their Year 12 and Year 13) at a New Zealand Secondary School at the time of application.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 50 Excellence credits from Year 12 (or an equivalent level of achievement in an alternate qualification).
- Applicants must be intending to enroll full-time in the year following application in their first Undergraduate Degree at Victoria University of Wellington.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications should be sent by post.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit a personal statement outlining any attributes of leadership and/or commitment to your community, reference from your school, Specific documentation may also be required for each of the categories.
International fee-paying students are also eligible to apply for the award if they have completed at least one full year at a New Zealand secondary school by the time of application. The award is worth up to $5,000, (up to 20 $10,000 awards will be available on academic merit).
Application Deadline: 1 September 2021
New Zealand Scholarships