Applications are invited for Victoria International Excellence Scholarships on the basis of academic merit over three years of study. International students are eligible to apply for this program.
The purpose of this award is to support high-performing students to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Excellent chance to study at Victoria University.
User Review( votes)
Victoria University of Wellington is well known for its programs in law, the humanities, and some scientific disciplines. It offers a broad range of other courses. It has been ranked 221st in the World’s Top 500 universities by the QS World University Rankings (2018).
Why study at the Victoria University of Wellington? At this university, candidates can get connected with employers and the community and prepare for their future employment. It gives the opportunity to enhance your employability, make professional contacts and increase your chances of finding work.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 1 September 2022.
- University or Organization: Victoria University of Wellington
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s degree
- Award: $20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: International students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, applicants must have
- These scholarships are for international school leaver students who have completed at least one full year (ie. their Year 12 year) at a New Zealand secondary school and who are enrolling at Victoria University of Wellington in Trimester 1 of the year following application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For catching this education award, aspirants are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can apply for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: You are needed to provide a reference from your School Principal or nominee and attach a one-page personal statement, explaining your reason for wishing to attend Victoria University of Wellington, the academic goals you hope to achieve and why you believe you merit the program. You should also include any leadership positions and details of your involvement in your school or community.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Claimants need to meet the minimum English language requirements for the program.
Award of value $20,000 over three years will be awarded. Awards will be comprised of $10,000 for the first year of study, and a further $5,000 for the second and third years of study, provided a Grade Point Average of 7 (A- average) is maintained. Students must also study full-time (at least 120 points a year) in order to continue to hold the Victoria International Excellence grant.