The Victoria University of Wellington is pleased to provide the Victoria Kahotea Scholarships for International Students in New Zealand.
The fund is established to encourage those eligible applicants who have achieved exceptional academic results and wish to pursue an undergraduate degree at the university.
Fab choice for international students to study in New Zealand
User Review( vote)
Victoria University of Wellington is well known for its programs in law, the humanities, and some scientific disciplines and offers a broad range of other courses. It had the highest average research grade in the New Zealand Government’s Performance-Based Research Fund.
Why study at the Victoria University of Wellington? The university develops your skills and experiences through our programs and launches your career with confidence. It enhances your employability, makes professional contacts and increases your chances of finding work,
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is September 1, 2023.
- University or Organization: Victoria University of Wellington
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s degree
- Award: Up to $35,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 30
- Nationality: New Zealand and international students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from New Zealand and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be New Zealand Citizens, Permanent Residents or International Student who has completed at least two full years (ie. their Year 12 and Year 13) at a New Zealand Secondary School at the time of application.
- Applicants must meet all the criteria and regulations of either the Wellington Tangiwai, the Wellington Totoweka or the Wellington Raukaraka Scholarship to be eligible.
- Applicants must intend to enroll full-time in the year following application in their first Undergraduate Degree at Victoria University of Wellington.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To gain this bursary, aspirants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, claimants can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: You must attach the one-page personal statement explaining your reasons for wishing to attend Victoria University of Wellington, the academic goals you hope to achieve and why you believe you merit the scholarship. You should also include any leadership positions and details of your involvement in your school or community and outline your personal circumstances, letter of reference, a letter from your GP or another health professional.
- Admission Requirements: To be accepted into the undergraduate degree program, you will need to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All aspirants must have to demonstrate English-language proficiency.
The Victoria University of Wellington will provide an award amount of up to $35,000 over three years.