Do you want to experience student life in New Zealand? The Victoria University of Wellington is giving an opportunity to participate in the Study Abroad Scholarships programme and take a step toward your dream.
This bursary is available for all high-achieving international applicants who wish to study abroad at the Victoria University of Wellington as an international student and hold an offer to study.
Wonderful opportunity to study in New Zealand with a financial award.
User Review( votes)
Victoria University of Wellington was founded in 1897 by the Act of Parliament and was a constituent college of the University of New Zealand. It is a university which has been ranked 4th in 2006.
Why study at Victoria University of Wellington? At this university, the students will get a variety of courses and complete support from experienced teachers or researchers. They will also get opportunities to develop their personality and communication skills.
- University or Organization: The Victoria University of Wellington
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Awards: NZ$1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 15 awards
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in New Zealand
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Participants from all over the world are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must have applied to study abroad at Victoria University of Wellington as an international student and hold an offer to review by the deadline.
- Applicants must hold a minimum GPA of 2.7 (out of 4).
- Applicants must commence study in the trimester and year indicated in their Offer of Place letter.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There are two phases for applying to the program and for the award as well-
- Phase 1-You must have to enrol in a bachelor or master study abroad program at the university.
- Phase 2- After being enrolled, you have to submit an offer of a place or evidence of a current application to the university, a copy of your CV, a copy of the photo ID page of your passport, and a motivational statement in written form or video (see requirements below) about how you think a Study Abroad and Exchange experience in New Zealand will benefit you (personally, academically, and professionally) and what you are excited about experiencing in Wellington.
- Admission Requirements: Successful candidates must hold a minimum GPA of 2.7 (out of 4).
- Language Requirement: The participants are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrate their English language ability.
The educational grant has a value of up to NZ$1,000 to each successful applicant as a one-off payment towards the student’s Study Abroad tuition fee.