The Ferrier Research Institute is offering eligible international candidates the opportunity to apply for an assistance scholarship to the value of $15,000 towards the tuition fees for this programme.
The grant is open to all qualifying international candidates. ‘International‡ means candidates who do not have New Zealand residency and who are not New Zealand citizens.
User Review( votes)
The Ferrier Research Institute at Victoria University of Wellington is leading the delivery of an exciting taught master‡s programmed, the Master of Drug Discovery and Development. This programme will equip graduates with the tools to enter the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and agrichemical sectors.
• Application Deadline: January 15, 2021
• Course Level: The studentships are available to study Master‡s degree program.
• Study Subject: Scholarship is available to study Biochemistry, Biomedical Science, Pharmacy, Pharmacology
• Award: a scholarship to the value of $15,000 towards the tuition fees for this programme
• Nationality: The grant is available to international students.
• a number of scholarship: Number not given.
• The award can be taken in New Zealand
• Eligible Countries: The grant is available to international and New Zealand students.
• Entrance Requirement: The grant is open to all qualifying international candidates. ‘International‡ means a candidate who does not have New Zealand residency and who are not New Zealand citizens.
• Candidates must meet programme-specific eligibility criteria and university eligibility criteria. Candidates should check the university website to ensure that they meet these criteria.
• Candidates must obtain a suitable visa in order to study in New Zealand.
• The scholarship becomes payable on enrolment and must be used against tuition fees only.
• Holders of this application will be expected to work on a research project under the supervision of a Ferrier Research Institute staff member, on a project approved by the Director of the Ferrier Research Institute, or his delegated nominee.
• Selection criteria include academic performance, publications and/or conference proceedings, referee reports, and any other tangible demonstration of academic or research ability.
• How to Apply: Candidates should submit their applications to [email protected], including copies of complete academic transcripts, degree certificates, CVs (including the contact details of at least two academic referees who are familiar with the candidate, e.g. university lecturers at 300 level or higher, supervisors of research projects, etc. – candidates should include a statement that Ferrier Research Institute staff may contact the referees), letter of motivation and referee reports (at least one, from an academic/research supervisor of the candidate).